2013年9月30日星期一

Auto Loan vs dealship loan?

  • secured loan adverse credit
  • credit consolidation loan
  • secured loan build credit
  • us bank credit card processing
  • east texas professional credit union
  • uncle credit union
  • hoosier hills credit union
I want to get an auto loan from a bank such as Bank of America, or any branch of Credit Union. I was wondering what is the difference between getting your own auto loan from the bank, and a loan that a 3rd party (the dealership) get for you?


Since my brother is going to co-sign my loan, he told me that he want me to pick a car from the dealership and I will cosign it for you, but I won't cosign the auto loan from the bank. He said it's two totally different thing. So can someone explain to me the difference?


Thank you
  • Additional Details
  • Yes, that is what I also thought, the co-signer has the same obligation whether it's a loan from the auto dealership and an auto loan from a bank.


    My brother think that if I purchase a car from the dealership, they will only need him as a co-signer to get me a better credit rating in order to for the loan to get approve. I think he's afraid that if I get an auto loan from the bank and can't make the payment they will take his house.
  • So in the end, getting an auto loan from a bank is the same as getting an auto loan from a dealership right? The co-signer has the same responsibility is that correct?

  • Auto Loan vs dealship loan?

    没有评论:

    发表评论