2013年9月29日星期日

Can i cash a check that was made from the issuing bank? [Attorneys Personal Check]?

  • cash secured credit card
  • credit cash
  • us bank credit card processing
  • notre dame credit union
  • deposit accounts
  • term deposit comparisons
Well im 18 and am wondering if i can cash a check that my lawyer gave me for my part of the settlement, it is signed from his firm and has the lump sum of $4.4k, the bank on the check is regions.


So if i go to regions with the proper identification will they cash it for me on the spot?

I just wanna cash it and then deposit it into another bank after i buy what i need.


So after i get what i need i would be left with something like $3.9k, would the bank let me deposit it if i make an account with them the same day? Doesnt have to be the same bank either......

Can i cash a check that was made from the issuing bank? [Attorneys Personal Check]?

没有评论:

发表评论