2013年9月30日星期一

How to become an Accountant?

  • degree in accounting online
  • accounting degree requirements
  • social work degree online
  • online social work degree
  • veterinary science degree
  • online computer science degree
Qualifications:

I recently graduated this summer with a First Class Honours Degree in BSc Computer Science. I have 3 A Levels in Geography, Mathematics and Computing with ABB respectively. I also have 11 GCSEs consisting of 2 A*s, 4 As and 5 Bs.

I have also acquired a BATS certificate and a certificate in Microsoft Word and Excel 2010.


What I want:

I love the idea of being an Accountant. It's something that I've wanted to do for a long time and even though my degree doesn't entail any accountancy subjects, I still have this desire.


However, I'm really struggling with working out how to go about this career path. I've looked at Accountancy jobs online and it appears that you need some accountancy qualifications before going any further, such as ACA. I have also looked into getting an ACA qualification but this is where I’m hitting a brick wall. The whole process seems much too complicated and I can’t even work out how to enrol onto a training course or seem to find one in my local area (Cardiff, UK)


Anyone have any ideas for me?


Thanks in advance!

How to become an Accountant?

没有评论:

发表评论