2013年9月28日星期六

Question about my job interview?

  • customer service interview questions and answers
  • mba interview questions
  • sharepoint interview questions
  • arthritis symptoms hands
I had my first job interview for a dish washing position today(Im 16 y/o male with no experience)

And I don't know what to think about it, if it was good or bad.


The lady was really nice, I walked in, introduced my self and we sat down.

She asked me 2 questions

Have you done dish washing before? I said no


And she asked are there any days you cant work? and I said no my schedules super flexible and im available on call because I do online school.


Then for 5 minutes she explained what they do there and what I would expect if I got the job


Then she said ok ive got a few more people to interview today and Ill let you know within 2 days.


Literally thats it, 2 questions and talking about what happens at the restaurant.


I also wore a pretty nice dress shirt and tie, dress pants and looked very clean.


Do you think I got the job?

Question about my job interview?

没有评论:

发表评论