2013年9月29日星期日

Which doctors job pays a lot and doesnt deal with that much blood?

  • la film school
  • money saving expert usa
  • deal with depression
I have always wanted to have a nice life. My mom currently lives on SSI and SSD from my dead father, and we live in a crappy *** apartment. I want to have a nice house and a nice life once I get the career i want, but the problem is, I am clumsy and shaky. I dont mind dealing with a little bit of blood, just not a lot. I want to become a doctor FOR SURE, but I want to be a doctor that ears 400k+ a year and who doesnt deal with that much blood. Are there any doctors out there that have that type of salary who dont deal with opening up a body? Please list more than 1 if there is more than 1.

PLEASE DO ME A FAVOR AND DONT SAY IM UNGRATEFUL! I know a lot of people going to school JUST because they want to have a nice life and get out of poverty. Please answer my question or dont post at all.

Which doctors job pays a lot and doesnt deal with that much blood?

没有评论:

发表评论