2013年9月30日星期一

I had a medical bill that I forgot about go into collections- how can I get it removed from my credit history?

  • consolidation credit debt
  • bad credit debt consolidation
  • credit debt relief
  • all 3 credit report
  • bureau credit report and score
  • free credit report 3 bureaus
  • three credit score
Senex Services bought my debt in May 2013. When I realized they entered a collection mark on my credit history, I called them and paid it in July 2013. The lady said they would remove the non-payment debt and mark it as paid in full. Currently, its marked as Payment Status: In Collections on creditKarma.com.


What is my best course of action to reduce the hit on my credit score? I am going to be buying a house withing 5-8 years and need to straighten this out now.



Thanks!!!

I had a medical bill that I forgot about go into collections- how can I get it removed from my credit history?

没有评论:

发表评论