2013年9月30日星期一

Do you need to study business studies to become a banker?

  • online associates degree in business
  • business administration degree salary
  • gcse tutoring
I'm not sure what job I want but becoming a banker(or similar e.g. statistician) I am 16 this year and by the end of the year I need to make my a-level choices. I haven't taken Business Studies as a GCSE option (I took French, German, History & Geography). And it just occurred to me that Bankers to have to take businesses into account. I don't really want to take Business Studies at A-level because I want to leave my 'fun' subject to be something I find enjoyable e.g. geography. Will it badly affect my possible career prospects as a Banker if I chose not to do Business studies? I am good at maths by the way (A* in GCSE and going on to do both Further and Additional Maths)
  • Additional Details
  • Jay - not exactly the answer to my question.
  • Jay - not exactly the answer to my question.

  • Do you need to study business studies to become a banker?

    没有评论:

    发表评论