2013年9月30日星期一

Conflicting schedules help?? maybe a bit long but please help?

  • retail sales analysis
  • retail website design
  • health checks at work
  • best place to check credit score
  • local business places
I have 2 jobs. I want to work with both of my work places, but they scheduled me for the same time next week on the same days. It's retail so they like to schedule me for closing and weekend hours.

One of my work places constantly ignores my availability, but my manager gets upset when I tell him I'm not available. They don't have a lot of hrs (10-15 per week) and they don't have a lot of incentives or discounts. I like the people I work with and that's about it. I have some security there because I have bee there for about 10+ years, but don't want to quit until I am secure with my other work place which I won't be until after Christmas.

I'm liking my other work place I just started end of August and made it past the trial period. At times it's slow or they have training so they take away hours for a week. They have better discounts and incentives for employees, better pay but some times no hrs but I have to try to meet sales targets which I have been.

I would rather keep both jobs to have hours to work when the other doesn't. I could switch my shifts with some one at either work place but I don't want to upset or confuse the managers with my schedule.

Which one would you choose to work for???
  • Additional Details
  • I can say no if I'm not available. I didn't expect so many hrs from the other job. I'm trying to do what is best for me so I can some balance and extra income. What I want is a full time job which doesn't exist in retail unless you're management or lead sales. Retail is the only thing I can find that I'm experienced in.

  • Conflicting schedules help?? maybe a bit long but please help?

    没有评论:

    发表评论