2013年9月30日星期一

If i leave bad feedback to someone can i stop them leaving me bad feedback?

  • ebay seller tools
  • free postage meter
  • printing postage online
  • open a bank account online
  • open account online
basically I brought a top off someone from ebay and I was not happy as the postage seemed a lot and when the top came it smelt, was dirty and had bobbled but in the description it said that it was brand new and had never been worn. I have sent her a message through ebay and she does not seem bothered. i want to leave her bad feedback but scared in case she leaves me bad feedback, or is there any other way i could report the item? because basically she lied to me saying it is new and she does not seem helpful. how could i report it to ebay? please no silly answers!

If i leave bad feedback to someone can i stop them leaving me bad feedback?

没有评论:

发表评论