2013年9月30日星期一

What should I do if my job didn't pay me?

  • can you get cash from a visa gift card
  • cash secured credit card
  • prepaid debit card with direct deposit
  • ein form
  • teach grant eligible schools
So just some info, I'm 16 and have only been working at this place for two weeks. I turned in my direct deposit form (the only way they pay people) right on time but they called me on Saturday and said it had become illegible so I wouldn't be getting direct deposit for my paycheck on Tuesday (today). But they gave me a global cash card and said they could upload the money onto that. Well Tuesday is here and my cash card is empty. I'm really upset because I don't know if I did something wrong with the process and I don't know how things work. Why havent I gotten paid?
  • Additional Details
  • To clarify, I'm eligible for direct deposit but the form that i turned in so they could deposit my paycheck was illegible (And so were about 3 other new workers so I think something must have happened) meaning that they couldn't read what it said.

  • What should I do if my job didn't pay me?

    没有评论:

    发表评论