2013年9月30日星期一

How bad you think this had affected my credit score?

  • credit card balance
  • taking credit card payments
  • credit card approval
  • wire money online with credit card
  • credit score rating
  • monitor credit score
  • calculate percentage salary increase
I have this card for roughly 2 years now, it only have $500 limit, which I thought it was fine consider my low spending budget. But there are several time this spending was more than 50% of the limit (around $200-$250), i don't remember how many time but it shouldn't be more than 12 months where i have more than 50% on my statement. Its my first card ever, I didn't think this would do harm, but I'm considering of increasing the limit now, you think i'll get approve?

Payment are made in full every month.

How bad you think this had affected my credit score?

没有评论:

发表评论