2013年9月30日星期一

Suspicious activity on my ebay account?

  • online accounting program
  • certificate in accounting online
  • ebay seller tools
I got an ebay account a couple months back. I haven't ever sold anything and I've only bought around 3 pairs of shoes on ebay. I got a message saying "Your scams are pathetic. I enjoy reporting you." I figured it was spam or a troll. I was looking through my mailbox but then I saw a message saying that a listing/bid I was interested in was no longer available. I've never bid on anything in ebay, only bought things. It was a bid for a windows laptop or something and said it was no longer available. I never entered into that bid. I then looked at my activity and there were three biddings like that. All seem suspicious and I'm nervous because I never entered into any of these bids! All three sellers have au and a number like 782 at the end of their account name. idk if that's relevant. It shows that I left feedback on all their accounts, I've never done that. Did my account get hacked? Or is this spam? My paypal seems fine...


Sorry I didn't know which category this went into.

Suspicious activity on my ebay account?

没有评论:

发表评论