2013年9月28日星期六

How do I sum numbers in excel with conditional formatting?

  • best mutual fund companies
  • reliance mutual fund
  • credit report three
  • green supply chain management
  • normal mode analysis
I have a random set of numbers (9 columns by 9000 rows) with conditional formatting that highlights the top 3 as GREEN and the bottom 3 as RED.

How do I sum the numbers based SOLELY on their conditional formatting color (as I may change the values)?


Additional Info:

*This is a program, for school, analyzing funds in the stock market, so the RED is shorting and the GREEN is longing the funds.

**The bottom three will need to be taken the inverse of. So if they are -1,-3,-5; then it would equal 9. But if it is like: -2, 7, -4; then it would equal -1. The top three can be summed like normal.

How do I sum numbers in excel with conditional formatting?

没有评论:

发表评论