2013年11月28日星期四

California - Wasn't notified by employer to work on my day off and fired when I didn't show. Help?

  • accident at work
  • credit reporting agency
Are there any laws in California that make your employer have to notify you before you work on your day off? I feel like what happened to me was wrong on there part. I wasn't notified that I had to work that and my boss called me at appointment time, which there was no way I could make it to work within the next 10-20 minutes like they wanted. That night I checked my online schedule for the next day (which I was previously scheduled to work) and the appointments I had been removed. The next morning I was told I needed to retrain and reinterview for my position due to "too many complaints." This was also the first I had heard of getting any complaints at all. Are there any laws or regulations that require an employer to formally write up a statement when a complaint is made? I just need to know if I was treated wrongfully.

California - Wasn't notified by employer to work on my day off and fired when I didn't show. Help?

没有评论:

发表评论