2013年11月27日星期三

Want to join a bank, worried that past still causes a problem HELP ME!?

  • debt credit card
  • credit debt management
  • card consolidation credit debt
  • wire money online with credit card
  • send money online using bank account
  • send money online to bank account
Okay I will try to make this is non confusing as possible. When I was 18 I had a part time job. I took out a contract for the new Iphone for £50 a month. (I know I was stupid) Anyway. I lost my job and slowly began to fall into debt. I got a new job one year later. after the debt letter started coming through. I owed roughly about £874 and had been avoiding taking their calls and not returning their letters. I finally phoned up and agreed to pay back the money. but unfortunately lost my job.

SO I never payed back that money after all this time. the letters came in, one day when I put my debit card into the machine, it just ate it up and never returned it. Did that mean my account was closed at Lloyds bank.

Any way I've been unemployed for over a year now. I am 22, And the letters stopped coming through. And I have had no bank for this amount of time. I finally want a fresh start, a new job and a new life. But if I tried to apply for a different bank would they let me. Is it even possible to have a job without a bank account.

I know I was stupid but I was just so scared. I am still scared now to even try and get a new bank account. which makes me scared of trying to get a job. which makes me wonder If I am a no good failure.

I'm sorry but, if I tried to apply for a different bank, would the past come up and start all over or would they just create a fresh account no questions asked?. Sorry, please help. I don't know what else to do.

Want to join a bank, worried that past still causes a problem HELP ME!?

没有评论:

发表评论