2013年11月27日星期三

How to get over a financial hump?

  • online school work
  • school work online
  • second level domain
I currently have $28 in my bank account, and because my car broke down and I couldn't preform my job I had to take an entire week off work. I got my car fixed and running just to find another problem with it. So, my car will be $340 to fix (yes that is the cheapest I can get it done for) and I also owe another $140 in bills this check. My check will probably only cover this weeks bills, and gas... I go to school full time taking 15 credits Mondays and Wednesdays from 8am-7:30pm and work around 30 hours (because of Obama care coming up everyone who was working full time and over time got their hours cut).


I'm looking for either a better job, or second job at this point.

Should I work third shift (10pm-5am) then sleep from 5-8 and try to make it in school, or should I just quit the job I have all together and look desperately for a better paying one? I'm only 20 and I feel like I've already hit a quarter life crisis, and no one will help me out.

How to get over a financial hump?

没有评论:

发表评论