2013年11月26日星期二

How do I Propose Employee Benefit Guide Design?

  • graphic design company
  • graphic designer website
  • local business guide
  • client ease
Good day,


So I've been working as Benefit Guide freelance graphic designer for a while. Now I want to expand the business and find potential company that needed my services. I'm a Graphic Designer based in Singapore and my clients usually come from benefits consulting company in US (NY, LA, etc). Basically I designed the guide for their each respective client (kinda like booklet design project)


Before I send some proposal, I just want to make sure some things:

1. Is it usual to propose this especially service (Creating a Benefit Guide) in US?

2. I heard that this position have information confidential issue, which usually not shared to freelancers easily. Is that true?

3. I planned to search some companies via website and send the proposal to HRD or Sales department. Do they have exclusive department that handles Employee Benefits?

4. In my experience with some companies, they have strict rules for designer to not take projects from the same industries. Do this also applies to Benefit Guide?


Also, if you have any tips or experience that you can share with, I would be greatly appreciate it!

How do I Propose Employee Benefit Guide Design?

没有评论:

发表评论