2013年11月26日星期二

I need help opening a saving account at Chase?

  • wire money online with credit card
  • us bank credit card processing
  • credit cards offers
  • credit card balance transfer offers
  • apr credit card offers
  • monthly credit score
Hello,


I am a 17 year old boy who wants to open a bank account at Chase. Most of my friends suggested me I open a checking account. But I rarely spend money. If I am opening a savings account I will not get charged monthly because I am under 18 right? Also what is the minimum amount of money I need to have?


I am totally lost right now...Please explain to me about this thing...Again I am 17, and I want to save my money into a bank account where I will not get charged monthly.


Thanks

I need help opening a saving account at Chase?

没有评论:

发表评论