2013年11月28日星期四

I don't understand why I got fired?

  • personal injury at work
  • personal injury lawyer
  • personal injury
  • meaning of work force
  • sf fire credit union
I was working for a now ex-friend of my partner. While working I discovered she what an awful person she is. I did my job as professional as I could. I even with back for her for less than I was making before because she needed the help. I ask for one day off in advance and she ask why. I told her it was personal and I can't talk about it. Then she just fired me. I told her I was relief to stop working for her. Nights of cleaning her home and watching her children while she **** a married men which I was not paid for, talking to her about business while she blew smoke in my face, and so much more. She then called my partner to bad mouth me.


Reason I need day off I though she was sleeping with my partner. I need time to work on my relationship with him then I was going to talk ti her. I didn't feel I need to give her an exact reason. I feel she already knew but my personal life is not her business.


Did she have a reason to fire me?

I don't understand why I got fired?

没有评论:

发表评论