2013年11月27日星期三

I want to apply for a job but I am worried about my credit score, will it matter?

  • credit card merchant service
  • apply for credit card
  • credit card machine
  • wire money online with credit card
  • three bureau credit report
  • credit score report
  • credit report 3 bureaus
  • find credit score
  • credit report and score
I ran my own business for about 10 years starting in college but a few years ago the economy got bad plus my dad had health issues and I had to charge about $12,000 to credit cards to keep my business open and help my family with expenses. I have always made my credit card and student loan payments on time but two of my credit cards are pretty much up to their limit.


A family friend is the branch manager at a bank and encouraged me to apply for a part time position as a teller, however, I am not sure what my credit score is or if I should even apply.


I have tried to be financially responsible but I ended up in this mess and I am not happy about it but it happened. I was hoping to get this job to pay it off. I don't go out to restaurants and I try to live modestly, living at home at 27.


Is my credit score likely to be bad and should I apply to be a part time teller?

I want to apply for a job but I am worried about my credit score, will it matter?

没有评论:

发表评论