2013年11月28日星期四

Do I need to use my credit card more than once a month?

  • accept credit card
  • credit card machine
  • pay your credit card bill online
  • credit card charge
Today I got a partially secured credit card. I have a $500 credit limit. I know that I shouldn't charge more than 30% of my credit limit. I plan on charging my cell phone bill every month but that's all that I can really charge on my card to not go over my 30% limit. If need be, I can probably use my dads cell phone bill as well.


Is it important for me to charge more than one thing each month or will one thing suffice? Should I get as close to the 30% limit as possible without going over?


I'm in the credit building process.


I will be paying my credit card bill on time every month in full! I'll probably pay it the day before it's due, actually.


If anyone has any other tips, please share them with me. I'm new to this. Thank you very much!

Do I need to use my credit card more than once a month?

没有评论:

发表评论