2013年11月27日星期三

CAPITALONE SECURED CREDIT CARD: How long does it take for CapitalOne to recieve payment money?

  • secured business credit card offers
  • business credit services
  • business credit card services
  • business debit card
  • online payment business
  • best credit card balance transfer offers
  • payment card industry
Like say that I'm notified as to what my balance is and say it's like $30 that I need to pay back to them, and I pay it back to them right away (like say through a debit card), how long does it take for CapitalOne to recieve money?


I would also like to know WHEN I should pay them back. I mean I know right away is best, but like what's the minumum amount of days I can go without paying them before my deadline day to send the money to them comes?


Thank you guys.


:-)

CAPITALONE SECURED CREDIT CARD: How long does it take for CapitalOne to recieve payment money?

没有评论:

发表评论