2013年11月26日星期二

Can O2 reject me as an employee due to bad credit Score?

  • credit life insurance
  • free credit score monitoring
  • what determines your credit score
  • obtain credit score
  • injured at work
Hello everyone,


I just applies to work with O2, i like the brand and i have passed all the interviews, i even got offered the position on the spot. I am highly qualified for the role and the manager seem to like me.


The problem is they just asked me my bank statement and National Insurance card, since i have never been involved in crime i have nothing to worry about the National insurance check, but since i have really bad Credit score with my bank i am worried that they will reject me. Can they do that? If yes, can you convince them not to.


Thanks for your time.

Can O2 reject me as an employee due to bad credit Score?

没有评论:

发表评论