2013年11月27日星期三

I have a second round interview tmr at an Accounting firm?

  • accounting online programs
  • test for cpa
Can anyone give me some experience?

I will graduate in December in Accounting. I had this interview with a CPA firm ( they have 150 + employees) at my school. i knew i did bad in the interview and it was just a short interview. I went to the interview knowing that they will not hire me anyway because i have low GPA ( 3.23 overall, and 2.8 major) plus i don't speak English really well because i came from a different country.. 2 weeks later, they called me and that i am having a second interview at their firm tmr.

I will be interviewing with 2 audit partners and 2 tax partners, approximately 30 minutes each. Will they give me some test in this situation ? what am i suppose to do there ?

Thanks.

I have a second round interview tmr at an Accounting firm?

没有评论:

发表评论