2013年11月27日星期三

I can't afford anything what should I do?

  • credit card consolidation
  • credit card application
  • credit card machine
  • debt consolidation loans bad credit
  • bad credit debt consolidation loan
  • credit card debt relief
  • online math courses college credit
  • college credit transfer
  • gi bill graduate school
  • the gi bill
I'm a college student and my expenses are high. I do get financial aid and a paycheck from my part time job but most of that has been used on my car which has gone into two accidents recently. I had to pay a $500 deductible for each of those so there's $1000 down the drain that could have been used for something else. Not only that I have to pay my insurance bills on my own. All of this leaves me in debt to my bank. Not only that but I also have credit card bills and I can't pay those off because I don't have money. What do I do? I really need some excellent advice in this stressful time.

I can't afford anything what should I do?

没有评论:

发表评论