2013年11月22日星期五

Been over 2 weeks since I applied to be self-employed?

  • norton contact number
  • free 1800 number
  • door installers
  • letter head
Not heard anything yet. I thought I might have got a letter through the door about something by now, but heard absolutely nothing apart from the evening when I applied I got an email to say -


The application with reference number XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX submitted by you or your agent to register for HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) taxes has been received and will now be verified. HMRC will contact you if further information is needed.


What do I do?
  • Additional Details
  • Not sure what I expected to happen, some sort of confirmation that all is ok. Some sort of letter through door about starting self-employed, some sort of letter maybe stating what needs to happen next, when something is due etc :)

  • Been over 2 weeks since I applied to be self-employed?

    没有评论:

    发表评论