2013年11月20日星期三

Can an 18 year old with no job get a bank account?

  • us bank credit card processing
  • credit card charge
  • help with credit card debt
  • bachelor in accounting
The reason I want to get a bank account is because I have to change my address on my state ID but I have literally nothing however my only option is I get something called an affadvit from a bank or a bank statement. I know nothing about this stuff and I need help because my parents don't seem content on helping me since we've been to the DMV 4 times trying to change my address but nothing was acceptable. So I was wondering if I went to the bank by myself could I do this all by myself and if so do I need to bring any documents? I was considering chase bank since there's a couple of them around my skokie neighborhood in Illinois.

Can an 18 year old with no job get a bank account?

没有评论:

发表评论