2013年11月23日星期六

Common for seasonal employees to have tension w/permanent employees once others find out seasonal wont last?

  • retail sales training
  • retail shop software
  • employee referral
  • employee review software
This is my second job that's been seasonal.


2 years ago, I was hired on as a seasonal worker at a retail store, but ended up not becoming a permanent employee. Once the holidays were over, I got mixed messages from different people, but overall I remember feeling tension and not feeling apart of the group anymore.


Now I'm in the middle of working another seasonal retail job and I've basically been getting small indirect hints that I probably wouldn't last after the holidays. Black Friday hasn't even passed yet and a lady today was being smart towards me causing tension.


I feel like it's insult to injury. I have to accept the fact I didn't get hired permanently, and on top of that it feels like conversations working with co-workers are more competitive, quick to talk down on you.

Common for seasonal employees to have tension w/permanent employees once others find out seasonal wont last?

没有评论:

发表评论