2013年11月22日星期五

Criminal justice major for law school? Or any suggestions?

  • psychology schools in california
  • forensic psychology schools
  • school psychology programs
  • graduate school psychology
  • criminal psychology
  • college credit transfer
  • insurance terms
I'm just finishing up a 2 year program in policing. I have few transferability options and am wondering if it is worth transferring to bachelor of professional arts Criminal Justice major so I only have to do another 2 years of university before law school. I know law school doesn't have a set prerequisite in terms of an undergraduate degree, and have heard criminal justice isn't the best option. Is it worth starting from scratch and taking a undergraduate such as Psychology. The idea that i wasted the last 2 years of my life is kind of unsettling. Anyone have good advice and maybe some good undergraduates to take? What GPA would I need if I stuck with the Criminal Justice major? Would taking it through distance learning put me at a disadvantage?

Criminal justice major for law school? Or any suggestions?

没有评论:

发表评论