2013年11月23日星期六

Do Employers lie when they say they will call you back the next day?

  • best prepaid cell phone
  • cell phone plan
  • free job posting
  • night sickness
One of the managers told yesterday that i was gonna get a call today. But never recieved it. Should i be worried. Because he was like "as a matter of fact, ill call you tomorrow" he had my CV in his back pocket for the whole night ( handmade butger co. restaurant). I applied for many restaurants but they are all starting to piss me off. If you are not gonna call just say sorry .. There are no more vacancies. I cannot be having sleepless nights and stressing out. I just turned 18, my sister is 16 and shes already working there. Of course im gonna feel like **** because i feel like im behind .. Im upset because i sont want to wait any longer :(

Do Employers lie when they say they will call you back the next day?

没有评论:

发表评论