2013年11月21日星期四

Going through financial hell, please help me budget!!!?

  • internet businesses that make money
  • local internet marketing services
  • internet branding
  • medical assistance
  • medical negligence lawyers
  • christmas food gifts
  • campylobacter food sources
okay so i got kicked out of the house and i dont make much money but i got an aparmtent but now im dying financially please help what shood i do?


I make 1400 a month,


my bills are


495 rent

100 electricity

30 internet

45 prepaid cellphone

210 car payment

110 insurance ( have to have full coverage cuz financed vehicle)

also I got a few thousand in medical bills that i am paying off :/


so after all this i have hardly any left for food and daily expenditures :(


what shood i do :'(


i think the only place i can make a cut is my car, its a 2006 mustang gt, my dream car and i feel like i would rather drive it into a lake and kill myself before i get rid of it, and apart from this i have mental illness which is making me very suicidal along with all these problems, so idk what to i really want to die :(


my car was 15k, i payed half of it with downpayment that i saved for years, then other half i took out a car loan....so do you think i should find a cheaper car and trade it in and lose a few thousand dollars to not have a monthly car payment and high insurance?


what shood i do PLEASE HELP :'(

Going through financial hell, please help me budget!!!?

没有评论:

发表评论