2013年11月19日星期二

How can I become a millionaire before the age 30? Am 18 years old.?

  • how to make money in college
  • saving money for college
  • how to save money in college
  • student college loans
  • ways to make money in college
I have set a goal for myself. I will try to reach one million dollars by the age of 30. You might be reading this and might be thinking to yourself, that is highly impossible.


I am a college student and I am trying to become a civil engineer. Civil engineers make 75000 annually while beginners begin at a lower salary. Beginners make 51000 thousand annually, which isn't that bad. It is enough to have a a decent life, living with every one else in middle class.


But by the age of 30 I want to already be a millionaire. What are some ways ican accomplish this?

How can I become a millionaire before the age 30? Am 18 years old.?

没有评论:

发表评论