2013年11月16日星期六

How can I make money fast? I'm 14?

  • money loans fast
  • fast money loans
  • newport beach orthodontist
  • trouble ticket system
see i'm 14 years old so I can't get a really good job. I moved from Myrtle Beach, South Carolina about a year ago... WELL.. My boyfriend's family had talked to me about surprising him by going to South Carolina to see him during christmas, my parents could probably give me a hundred dollars towards a ticket but that's about it because they're expecting a baby in February... and plane tickets from Nashville to Myrtle Beach run about 300-400 dollars. I need ways to earn money fast! Even if I can't get there by Christmas I'd wanna go see him ASAP.


Thanks for all your help in advance :)


and before anyone says this is a bad idea, my family has gave me the go I just need to get money for the ticket, his family is responsible and wont let any funny business go on as we didn't intend on anything like that.

How can I make money fast? I'm 14?

没有评论:

发表评论