2013年11月25日星期一

How do you do you become or start a job as a firefighter?

  • free job search sites
  • education for military
Hello, so im a senior in highschool. I am on the phase of what career i should choose, practically my first choice was to be in the U.S ARMY,MARINES or NAVY. But then lately I had a change of heart, I started thinking about firefighting. I remember my classmate telling me that right after highschool, he would just be a firefighter.


Is this true?


Right after highschool, you can be a firefighter?


How is that and how do you do it?


Do you have to go college first?


How do i get started on the process of becoming a firefighter? I am planning to be a firefighter on the island of Guam (U.S). Any tips and how to get started easily? Or should i just go to the military?


Please help :)

How do you do you become or start a job as a firefighter?

没有评论:

发表评论