2013年11月21日星期四

I am going to be over 80k in debt when I graduate, what do I do?

  • money as debt
  • medical assistant school
  • veterinary assistant school
  • orthodontist assistant school
  • school psychologist salary
  • how to save money as a student
  • student doctor
I am currently a sophomore in college, but because I changed my major I am going to be in school at least 3 more years. I'm already in like $25k worth of debt. I go away to college and it costs roughly $10k per semester with housing, tuition and books. My major is biology and I want to become a physician's assistant, the median salary is about 90-94K per year. My parents don't have the money to help me and I can't get a scholarship right now, although I'm working to get my GPA up and I'm going to start focusing 100% on my grades. I feel like I'm ruining my future by getting in all this debt. But I don't have many other options, and it's what I want to do. I don't know if I should transfer schools and move back home to save money. It's very stressful for me to live at home. I'm in an apartment lease and I don't know if I can break it. Also, if I transfer schools some of my credits may not transfer and I like the school I go to I'm just stressed over money and worried about debt, HELP!

I am going to be over 80k in debt when I graduate, what do I do?

没有评论:

发表评论