2013年11月23日星期六

Is it safe of signing up for a credit card ?

  • consolidating credit card debt
  • cheap credit card processing
  • credit card pricing
  • wire money online with credit card
  • safe investment options
  • intrinsically safe camera
I'm 15 and I really need a credit card so I don't need permission off my mum and dad to buy something with there credit card and give them money back out of my own bank account, I may aswell just sign up for a credit card. So I'm with commonwealth and there are all these options of different cards and I haven't got any idea what to choose ? What I wanna know is if there are any risks of signing up for a credit card and will it cost money to get a credit card or even own a credit card ??? Need a lot of help with this haha

Is it safe of signing up for a credit card ?

没有评论:

发表评论