2013年11月22日星期五

Is this a hostile work environment?

  • graduate work experience
  • work injury lawyers
  • certified medical assistant job description
  • smooth muscle in the body
I work in a medical facility. A few months ago on a tuesday...my co worker called me upset and in disbelief. She said thw boss told everyone throughout the facility that an er patient (pt) called and complained that the unit clerk's pants were too tight and that it distracted her husband. The next day, I returned to work to a memo to unit clerk from my boss. it stated no tight pants short dresses etc and if you wear jeans, wear a long shirt to cover your butt. I was embarassed bc my jeans were just as fitted as everyone elses...ppl were making comments like "stop tempting ppls husbands" and making comments about my butt. Today I learned whole thing was a lie and there was no complaint against me... also, the boss makes me stay at my desk and says only leave for lunch and restroom. She does not like me and my co worker conversating. My department ia consantly being treated unfairly. other employees are free to mingle.

Is this a hostile work environment?

没有评论:

发表评论