2013年11月23日星期六

Please help me to understand the issue?

  • private education loan
  • installment loan
  • master degrees in education
  • second level domain
I have taken an education loan from Bank of baroda (India) for an amount of Rs 1,35,000 in the second year of my MCA i.e in march 2011. now i have completed my MCA and working in a private company. and I want to pay the amount back as EMI. so I contact the bank and they tell me that the credit has now reach to 171000 with interest. I have made installment but the manager told me to deposit atleast 70,000 rupees so that the penalty does not effect. I did not understand it. that what did he say and what he mean. If I deposit every month a fixed amount then will it not work. should I have to make a big payment once. I am so confused for it. please help me out and describe that what should I do. How can I pay the whole loan amount in Easy Installments. what could be the interest. this is an education loan so does Indian government allow some subsidiary for this. please share your valuable replies . thanks in advance
  • Additional Details
  • the duration of the loan was six year

  • Please help me to understand the issue?

    没有评论:

    发表评论