2013年11月25日星期一

Question on Actuarial Science Major?

  • home learning college
  • distance learning college
  • criminal science
  • maths gcse tutor
I'm a senior in high school, and lately I've been doing quite a bit of college searching/major searching. I want to do something with math, because that seems to be my strongest area. Actuarial Science quickly caught my attention, and at first it seemed like a perfect fit. Lately, however, I've become very scared and nervous. I've done very well with algebra 1/2, geometry, and this year I'm taking pre-calculus which is going well. However, to my dismay, having taken my ACT I scored a 20 on the math section. This came as a shock to me for two reasons: One being that I've gotten straight A's in every math class I've taken so far, and two that I found the math questions to be very easy on the test, but yet I still got a low score. How can I get such a low score, but get straight A's on all my mathematics courses? I don't want to go to college, and waste so much money that my parents are helping to provide. I thought about accounting as a backup, but I want something that pays a little better, and is a bit more challenging. I'm willing to study my *** off if that's what it takes, but I'm worried that won't be enough. I'm truly scared for my future, and any advice from fellow actuaries, actuary majors, etc, would be greatly appreciated!


Thank You!

Question on Actuarial Science Major?

没有评论:

发表评论