2013年11月23日星期六

Tow truck guy said that insurance pays for a car pull?

  • auto insurance policy
  • auto insurance insurance
  • auto insurance compare
  • life insurance policy
A car pulled off the ditch. No damage to the car.

I only had $80 on me in cash.

He asked for $145.

I started counting my money. Shaking because I knew I did not have enough.

He stated that car insurance (I have comprehensive) pays for this.

I said, even so, I have a $500 deductible to pay.

He said he did not think i had to pay anything again.

He went back to the truck and stated it's only $40 for a pull out of the ditch.

He left.


What is this about insurance paying? He stated its because it's not of anything you did? I hit the right side (a little grove in a tiny car) and car just spun when I over corrected.

Light rain just started. Road oily. Not anyone elses fault.
  • Additional Details
  • Do not have auto club. Any help?

  • Tow truck guy said that insurance pays for a car pull?

    没有评论:

    发表评论