2013年11月17日星期日

What would be the total price of a $400.00 loan with a 9.98%APR?

  • high cost loan
  • low cost loan
  • high cost home loan
  • east texas professional credit union
  • university of texas online degree
I took out a $400.00 loan a few months ago, and for some reason, they have not been able to get the payment from my bank. The APR on the loan is 9.98% I live in Texas, and this is an Auto Title Loan. I know it was stupid to do this, I have since learned my lesson, but since I have lost all of my documentation concerning the loan, I do not know the payoff. I must get this paid off to get the lien taken off of my title, so that I can get another car. Also, typically when you pay the loan in full, how long does it take to get the lien off of the title? Any answers or advice would be appreciated

What would be the total price of a $400.00 loan with a 9.98%APR?

没有评论:

发表评论