2013年11月21日星期四

Where is a good place to get a low loan as a student?

  • money loan
  • money to loan
  • transfer money online to bank account
  • send money online to bank account
Over the summer i made an agreement with my grandfather who helped me get a small loan through his bank in order to help me with the rest of the money for my car i bought. unfortantley, i only made half the money while working over the summer so i still owe about $2000 bucks to my grandfather/ his bank and im trying to figure out a way to get a loan to at least pay him/ his bank off until summer time where i can work again and make the rest of the money. I have not been able to work now because i am a student but over the summer i did make $1500 working and taking a summer class at the same time, this summer i will not be taking any classes so i will be able to work more where i know i can make the amount i need i just need to find where i can get a loan that i will be able to wait and pay during this summer?

Where is a good place to get a low loan as a student?

没有评论:

发表评论