2013年11月22日星期五

Cosigner trying to take my car? What do I do, What are my options?

  • cash secured credit card
  • credit cash
  • secured loan adverse credit
  • credit consolidation loan
  • bad credit secured loan lenders
  • accept credit card payment
  • credit online payment
  • national action financial services
Hi, earlier this year I bought a car from carmax with my old boss as a co-signer. Recently she has been trying to get the car from me bc she feels that it his hers since she co-signed. After a few police calls and failed attempts at taking the car, this woman goes and gets her own loan and pays the car off! Now she is taking me to court for witholding her property. Both of our names are on the title.. I was never late on a payment.. what do I do? What are my options? If I give her the car can I get the money I put into it back?

Cosigner trying to take my car? What do I do, What are my options?

没有评论:

发表评论