2013年11月22日星期五

If i put 3 hundred dollars in my freezer will it ruin the money?

  • best money market
  • advance cash
  • cyber monday camcorder
Freezing won't hurt the cash .... every heard of "cold cash".


The freezer isn't really a very good hiding place. It's been in too many movies and it's one of the first places a crook would look. Since the weather is bad, you probably won't be going anywhere and burglars probably won't be breaking in. It may not be necessary to bother hiding the cash till Monday.
  • Additional Details
  • My grandma gave me three hundred for my B day and i can't get to the bank late on friday and the weather is bad. So I wondered if i hid it in my freezer until monday would the money be safe.
  • just kidding.... I want to watch the $3hundred i will only wonder if freezing it until monday will ruin my $300 ?

  • If i put 3 hundred dollars in my freezer will it ruin the money?

    没有评论:

    发表评论