2013年11月19日星期二

Does a paid collections account affect financing a car?

  • credit score free
  • best place to check credit score
  • triple score credit report
  • us bank credit card processing
  • paid credit report
  • litigation financing
  • direct debit collections
In 2011 I had a broken lease with an apartment. This year I paid the account completely which had gone to collections. My credit score is about 660 and I have no other "bad" marks on my credit. I am currently paying off student loans and a small credit card. I am going to start looking for a car soon and will need to finance. I don't think my score is that bad but I know the collections account, although paid, will still show on my report for 7 years. Should this affect my ability for finance a car without outrageous rates?

Does a paid collections account affect financing a car?

没有评论:

发表评论