2013年11月19日星期二

My coworker may be getting paid more than me!?

  • employee leasing company
  • company website
  • web hosting company
  • british salary calculator
  • business administration salary
Don't get me wrong, I like my coworker but cannot say the same about his work. He is no way near to knowing what I know. Why? I've invested 3 years to this company, been praised for my work and have been told that I hold this office together. Employees in the past either get fired or resign for other jobs. I also have to always have to go behind him and correct his work. Constantly reminding him to do this, don't forget to do that, etc. He doesn't pay attention to what I say so he 's always asking the same questions. I also sit next to him and can hear and see him on the internet 90% of the time! (no lie). He is a very personable person and gets along with our supervisor (who is also new) but his work is lacking. He recently informed the person that does the hiring (he is not in the same office as us so does not see what I see) that he received a job offer and it pays ALOT more. So what does the hiring manager do? He is contemplating matching the offer!!!! Which according to my coworker is ALOT more that what I make and I have been there 3 years!!! I worked my way up and this person comes in and may possibly get paid more than me--he's been with the company 3 months!!?? My coworker even tells me that he our office would not run without me because of all the work I do. I am seriously thinking about quitting if this does go through for him. I consider myself a person with a great work ethic and I feel that if this does go through for him. I know we aren't supposed to talk about salary but he mentioned how much the other company offered and he also said that he was told that they would consider matching it. What he was offered is no where near to what I make now. What would you do in my situation? We are a small office and our office isn't bringing in as much revenue and I've seen in the past where they would never have given raises in this situation.

My coworker may be getting paid more than me!?

没有评论:

发表评论