2013年11月25日星期一

Help with taking money to Europe?!?

  • visa credit card offers
  • credit card debt
  • wire money online with credit card
  • debit credit machine
  • debit credit card machines
  • us bank credit card processing
Okay so in May (I know I have a while, trying to think ahead) I am going to Europe for a little over a week. I need to know about my options for taking money over there and also any tips. I keep reading that bank cards are my best bet BUT the only card I have is the debit card given to me by work (Walmart). It's a MasterCard. I just don't know if it would work on an ATM. I don't really have the option to open a bank account because I'm only 17 and everyone in my family near enough to sign for me has bad credit. With all that being said, any help? Or advice?

Help with taking money to Europe?!?

没有评论:

发表评论