2013年11月18日星期一

I own a Hair Salon and I injured my hand, can I collect?

  • social work degree online
  • online social work degree
  • social work courses
  • network security article
  • it security companies
  • hair salon software
My hand hurts so much I can't do my work any longer, I owned a Salon for 20 years, can I get some benefit since I never really paid into Social Security, if I quit and close my salon, I can't pay my mortgage, there is any benefit for me out there for me.
  • Additional Details
  • Since I own the business, I assume I will never get SS, I should ask my accountant since he does my income tax, I thought that business owners do not pay SS because in my case as sole proprietor do no have a corporation or an LLC. I'm I wrong????

  • I own a Hair Salon and I injured my hand, can I collect?

    没有评论:

    发表评论