2013年11月18日星期一

What to do about an employer from hell?

  • metal work benches
  • graphic design work online
  • lead generation agency
I went to an agency, and the owner of the agency offered me to work at his and his wife's small co. I was hesitant when I first found out b/c i was nervous about him not like my work.

I was pretty much right about him. In the beginning he was nice. But the past couple of days that I've worked with him have been hell. He was incredibly impatient and angry. I got yelled at pretty badly yesterday. He's like you're too slow. He was getting mad at every little things. He also started cussing a little.

I am getting training from him once a week, since he works at the other place.

In fron of him I did not show that I was scared, but when I left I was so shaken up. I was really depressed yesterday, I could hardly eat or sleep. I am really nervous about working here. IDk what to do.

I have been trying to apply to other places, but don't have much luck.

What to do about an employer from hell?

没有评论:

发表评论