2013年11月18日星期一

Student vs secured credit card?

  • credit card apps
  • pay invoice with credit card
  • using your credit card
  • wire money online with credit card
  • business secured credit cards
  • secured lines of credit
  • low apr secured credit cards
  • secured student credit cards
  • home warranty usaa
A family member suggested I get a secured credit card to help build credit for myself. I figured this was a good idea, however, upon looking USAA also has a student credit card. Which one would be a wiser idea for a 18 YO college student to apply for and use for small purchases (I was thinking of just using it to buy gas or occasional groceries)?


For reference, here is the student card:

https://www.usaa.com/inet/pages/banking_…

here is the secured CD card:

https://www.usaa.com/inet/pages/banking_…


I should note I have no credit, and haven't applied to either yet.
  • Additional Details
  • Thanks for the detailed answers, all! Going to go for the secured card, and use it through community college then advance to an unsecured card!

  • Student vs secured credit card?

    没有评论:

    发表评论